SKPC All American Lacrosse Program
Who is the SKPC All-American Lacrosse Program Right For?
Anyone looking to:
- Improve their On-field Performance
- Improve their Stick Skills
- Lose FAT and Build lean MUSCLE
- Improve their 1st step quickness and overall footwork
- Increase Shot Speed and Accuracy
- Earn more Playing Time
- Build Confidence
- Improve their General Lacrosse IQ
- Play a full season INJURY FREE
With the SKPC All-American Lacrosse programs High School and High School Prep (grades 6-8) athletes will head into their next season a completely different lacrosse player – better prepared, more confident and ready to dominate.
How is our program different?
At SKPC, we understand that every athlete is unique, even if they come into training with common goals. We strive to accommodate each athlete based on these needs, regardless of skill level. Our coaches are former Division 1 lacrosse players, who are also CPPS certified strength and conditioning coaches.
In order to maximize your athletic potential, we train you in the weight room and on the field in the exact movement patterns that you need to be successful on the lacrosse field. No other performance center offers a lacrosse specific strength and conditioning program that directly correlates to success on the field.
Our program is designed after some of the most successful D1 lacrosse programs in the country. We spend time on building a base level of strength, improving each player’s sport specific skill set, working on improving their speed and agility, as well as building their lacrosse specific conditioning.
Every position on the lacrosse field requires different skills, technique and knowledge. At SKPC each athlete will have an individualized program designed to foster and develop the unique skill set needed to excel at the player’s specific position. Just as it’s necessary to train in the fundamentals of lacrosse, it is necessary to train the position specific skills that will give the player the advantage on the field.
The SKPC All-American Lacrosse program includes:
- 90 minute training sessions that consists of 45 minutes of Lacrosse specific skill work and 45 minutes of Lacrosse specific strength and conditioning
- Video analysis of technique and a full assessment of each athlete’s fundamental lacrosse skills such as shooting, passing, ground balls, and footwork.
- Speed Training
- Strength Training
- Nutrition Guidance
- Goal Setting because a goal that is not in writing is just a fantasy
- Position Specific Development teaching each athlete how to properly play their position and improve their Lacrosse IQ
- Functional Movement Screen to help us keep our athletes INJURY FREE